Friday, June 16, 2017

Easter in Vegas

Easter weekend we decided to go to Vegas. April 17th was 10 years since Natalie and I first decided to meet in person at Shark Valley. She claims that wasn't a date but the other two people that were with us left around 2PM and went we to lunch, and dinner, and hung out on the beach until midnight. I don't know what else you would call that. So I thought it would be a good time to have someone watch the kids while we have a night out. 

For our date we decided to go to Fremont Street. A couple years ago I had no idea what Fremont Street was about I just knew that there are a lot of lights so I thought we should take the kids. It ended up not happening and it's a good thing it didn't. Fremont Street is not for kids! There were girls dancing on the bars in their underwear, people of all ages (including senior citizens) running around wearing nothing but stickies, and people who have absolutely no shame telling people FU I need weed. Don't get me wrong, we had a lot of fun people watching, but this is no place for kids. While we were there they were filming Little People Atlanta so I video bombed the show. If unedited I might end up in an episode for a second walking in the background. 

At a playground by my sister in law's house. Zach calls these "The Chips".


Fremont Street date night
No class.

A lot of people really liked my shirt.

No comments: